Ha Long Bay Day Tour
Ha Long bay, the magnificent heritage with its 3000 islands rising from the emerald water of the Gulf of Tonkin. Ha Long is an excellent example of a Karst landscape created by a complex chain during millions of years of geological movement.
Hightlights on Halong Bay 1 day cruise tour
– Landscape of the countryside (North of Vietnam)
– Halong Bay beauty with thousand of islands
– Thien Cung Dong (Heavenly Palace Grotto) with 4 hours rowing boat
– Seafood lunch on Cruise while sailing in Halong Bay
Itinerary for a day tour:
08:00: Meet our tour guide and bus then take a 3.5-hour bus drive through fertile rice fields to Halong Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
12:30: Start cruising among limestone islands and photograph of stunning landscapes of Halong
13:00: Savor your lunch on board while passing by beautiful Stone Dog, Incense Burner Islet
14:00: Stop at a fishing village to see local fish-men community and know more about their life. Cruising further to take photos of Halong Bay symbol, a “Fighting cock” rock
15:00: Visit Thien Cung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful in Halong Bay. Get back and cruise more around emerald water.
16:15: Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to Hanoi.
20:00: Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends.
– Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel by air-conditioned bus.
– Professional English speaking guide.
– Entrance fees.
– Vietnamese lunch on board.
– Beautiful boat cruise.
– Personal expenses.
– All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
|SUPERIOR||60USD per person|
|LUXURY||89USD per person|
|2 – 3pax||USD129 per person|
|4 – 6 pax||USD110 per person|