Trang An – Bai Dinh pagoda
Trang An Tourism Complex (located in the northern province of Ninh Binh) is one of the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee lists. The eco-attraction which located in the East of Ninh Binh with an area of 2000 ha, divided into 5 main parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Captial), the center, caves area, service and travel area, spiritual area; Bai Dinh pagoda. Bai Dinh pagoda is well known as one of the biggest Pagodas and has got the most statues in Vietnam.
Tour type: Deluxe
– 8:00 & 8:30 AM: We pick up guests from hotels. The drive to Ninh Binh will be approximately 2 hours
– 10:30 AM: Our tour guide will take you to Bai Dinh Pagoda, which has hundreds of Buddhist statues including the biggest statue of Buddha made in bronze standing 10 meters tall.
– 12:30 PM: Time to take a break and have lunch at a local restaurant with Ninh Binh traditional dishes from goat meat.
– 1:30 PM: We will continue the trip to Trang An. Upon on arrival, we will take the boat trip along Trang An river to enjoy the cave complex. The scenery of Trang An is a unique combination of deep turquoise river water between mountains, water caves and clear blue sky where you will not find anywhere else. The boat trip will range from 2 to 3 hours, rowed by local people
After the boat trip, we return to the bus and head back to Hanoi city.
* GROUP OPTION: USD65 PER PERSON FOR DELUXE TOUR
* PRIVATE OPTION: USD95 PERSON (from 2 people)
– English-speaking guide
– Transportation by a/c vehicles
– Entrance fees
– All taxes and service charges
– Electric-car service in Bai Dinh Pagoda
– Personal expenses